If We Split Up, We Can Cover More Ground And Find Your Sister. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

 Pterodactyl 2022 is an English ITN movie driven by a convincing plot and some plucky characters that when faced with adversity and mystery, step up suitably. A cast that can act so you can engage with. I recognise some of them as cast members from Dinosaur Hotel 2021. The Pterodactyls are nicely rendered and suit the harsh cold landscapes they soar over in this movie.  Compared to your T Rex and your velociraptor, Pterodactyls are not overly overused and so interesting as a monster. Apart from the large budget Jurassic franchise appearances, there are only four other Pterodactyl movies to date (five if you count this movies sequel in 2023). This movie is my pick for best Pterodactyl movie to date. I can say this confidently as this is a rewatch for me. I noticed Pterodactyl 2 has become available for streaming hence a comparison with this outing gave me a reason to reassure myself that I still enjoyed this movie. Success.



Comments