I Like My Dinosaur Meat Well Done. ⭐⭐⭐

Planet Raptor 2007 is a sepia soaked Sci Fi movie. The plot is entertaining and quite ambitious for a movie largely built on running around and shooting raptors. You would think that the shooting would get pretty old quickly, but it is elevated by some great campy sci fi sets to run around in. These sets recall those old TV series such as Battlestar Galactica and Stargate. This was a made for TV movie, so spot on. The acting is a little patchy in places and so are the dinosaur visualisations. Rubber model dino's are Ok, but the CGI rendering lack detail. Detail you need to make them believable. A movie that is enjoyable for its nostalgic 70's Sci Fi feel and a laugh for its acting. The gore was a bit excessive for a TV movie I thought. Not sure if the copy I saw on Tubi was an unedited print. But I am glad I saw it.



Great Campy Alien Set.

Comments